iBobber Bluetooth Smart® Castable Fish Finder
iBobber is the smallest and lightest personal sonar depth finder on the market.
It is a castable, portable, and wireless fish finder that syncs with the free app on your smartphone or tablet up to 100’ away.
Syncs with iOS (Apple) 10.0 and later operating systems and Android 4.3 or later that use Bluetooth Smart (4.0).
iBobber comes complete with USB Charger, Carrying Pouch, Product Guide.
- Patented sonar fish identifier technology
- LED beacon
- Rechargeable battery and charge status indicator light
- 10+ hrs battery life
- Flasher Mode (iOS)
- Accurate sonar readings from a depth of 4′ down to 135′
- 2 Snap swivel connections for use as bobber or as remote fish finder
- Bluetooth Smart sync up to a distance of 100′ for best battery life on the market
- Choose between raw sonar or fish tagging views
- Depth-tagged fish icons color coded by size
- Waterbed and structure contour mapping
- GPS spot tagging with interactive map
- Trip Log with date, time, location, water temp, conditions, type of fishing, lure, number and species of fish caught
- Fish & strike alarms
- Optional social media share features
- Compatible with Google Watch and iWatch
- One Year Limited Warranty
Catch More Fish
Using a castable fish finder is a great way to figure out what the bottom looks like and if you should stay.
iBobber is the lightest portable fish finder and can be cast long distances.
Map the bottom contours, locate fish or structure, ledges and holes where the lunkers lurk.
You can GPS mark spots, laydowns (trees that have fallen), weed beds, drop-offs and other underwater structure where fish might be laying in wait to ambush baitfish.